Purpose Driven

Thoughts, Journals, lyrics from songs, and different things

Monday, December 12, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Wow! Disney did a great job on this movie I watch it this weekend and it was one of the best movies I have watch in a long time. I would suggest to anybody and exspecial to people with kids it's a good family movie. I also I have been reading in Song of Solomon it is a really great book it real comforting that God could love me as a husband could that our relationship is that intimate. I have enjoyed reading that book in the Bible.

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Lindsay,
It really is amazing to see how God loves us as His bride! It should also be our committment to love Him like our bridegroom. What an amazing relationship that is! Thanks for sharing!
Beth

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger His_Princess2008 said...

I can't wait till I get to see that movie!! I am hopefully gonna go sometime next week!! Becca and Ray said that it is really good!! They have all ready seen it like three or four times!!!
~Dani

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jay Harrison said...

Lindsey,

What did you like best about this movie?

What (if anything) did you like the least?

I will likely wait until it comes out on DVD to see it. But if I keep hearing people talk so highly of it, I might just drop the $7+/person to go see it. ;)

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Jiffy said...

Jay I love the story it was awesome there was nothing I didn't like about it my favorite part was near the end

 

Post a Comment

<< Home